Date(s) - 15/11/2023
1:30 pm - 6:00 pm
Multilateral Development Banks: Business Opportunities for Swiss Companies
Multilateral Development Banks (MDBs) finance more than $190 billion in development projects each year, creating a vast range of business opportunities for Swiss companies.
The Switzerland Global Enterprise S-GE event on 15 November 2023 in Zürich will provide Swiss companies with greater access to these opportunities and help them to understand the MDB procurement process.
The event will cover a wide range of topics, including:
- The role of MDBs in financing infrastructure projects
- How Swiss companies can identify and bid for MDB-financed projects
- Tips for working with MDBs
- Case studies of Swiss companies that have successfully won MDB contracts
The event is open to Swiss consultants, contractors, suppliers, financiers, and business associations.
- Learn about the latest business opportunities in MDB-financed infrastructure projects
- Network with key decision-makers from MDBs and Swiss companies
- Gain insights into the MDB procurement process
- Get advice from experienced experts
To find out more and register for the event visit the following LINK.